Sunday, September 26, 2010

Steps for Carrying Out My Game Plan

Resources Needed:
E-Pal Accounts (www.epalaccounts.com)
Use of Voice Thread (www.voicethread.com)
Laptops and Other Desk Top Computers
Smart Board and ELMO (Document Camera)
Blog Page (www.southeastsandbox.blogspot.com)
Principal, Colleagues, and Technology Teacher
Parental Support
Letter for Permission from Parents for students to have E-Pal Accounts

Additional Information:
Parent Letter for E-Pal Accounts
Technology Letter from School System
Set Up of My Portfolio Online and On Paper
Information on how to set up a Web Quest

Steps Taken so Far:

I have already set up my blog page and my E-Pal accounts for my student's email accounts. I have printed the letters for the parents to sign and I will send them home this week. Students have already been introduced to how to post comments on the blog website and we will continue our discussion this week.

1 comment:

  1. Amy,

    I have been doing some research about internet etiquette, and have actually learned quite a bit. Have you heard or the term Netiquette? I used Bing to search Internet etiquette and found tons of sites that covered all sorts of technology etiquette from cell phones to email to Internet use. You seem to be off to a good start with your game plan. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete