Sunday, October 3, 2010

Checking Back on the Game Plan..........

As I look back on my game plan, I am finding much of the information that is needed. My group has been very helpful with websites that I am not able to find. Also, I am getting my forms back in from my students very well. I think the students don't want to be left out of the fun with the website.

Modification:

I may need to look at the fact of whether or not I receive a permission form back or not per my game plan team. Thanks for their help.

What Have I Learned:

I have learned that this is a tedious process. I am trying to make sure everything is in place so my students can really benefit from this. However, I am trying to take a long look at everything and make sure every step is being followed through.

Questions that have arised:

What do I do when students don't bring their permission form back?
What happens when I have a student that violates the internet ethics?
What happens when my principal has a problem with the process?

No comments:

Post a Comment