Sunday, October 10, 2010

Evaluation of My GAME Plan.............

I am so glad that I am finally finished setting up my blog page for my students. You will simply love the website (http://mathsciencesandbox.blogspot.com). It is taking me a little time to get my students started with the blogging, however, I hope to accomplish that some time this week. I am extremely excited that my epals letters went home, I am actually about to have all of them turned back in. YEAH!!!!!!!

I believe my effectiveness with meeting my goals started our moving a little slow, but it really has picked up a lot for me at this time. I would like to mention that my students are really excited about this adventure. As we speak to our students on a daily basis about not giving, up I have learned to apply to my instructional practices not to give up. Sometimes, things will move slow or even get held up, but the point to remember is always strive to stay productive and never give up. I definitely have learned that you have to keep everyone that you need involved up to notice, because if someone that is apart of you plan is not aware of what is going on, it will slow down your process. I have not had any questions to arise at this time, however, that does not mean questions will not come up in the future.

My current needs are most important to me. The way I am going to adjust my plan right now is time constraints. I have to adjust my time effort in order to meet all of the goals that are intended. If I am stay focus, I know I will meet all necessary deadlines and my GAME Plan will be effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment