Sunday, October 31, 2010

Reflection of Game Plan: Week 8

As I reflect on the Game Plan that I have being implementing with my students, I am still excited about my students blogging and sending emails to each other about their work. My co-teacher and I have come to a conclusion that the blog post and the emailing can be used in our classroom as a summarizer of that day's lesson. I am so excited about that point. The students have been making power points, learning about doing digital story telling and having a ball emailing each other about their work. I really love the students' enthusiasm about their work and how they are really learning everyday about technology. My plan is to take my students to whatever level they need to function for a future 21st century technology life.

As I look at my instructional practices I am very inspired that I have been able to facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity, because my students are very excited about learning more about blogging and they have already started. I still trying to get others in the school involved with the process of teaching our students how to promote and model digital citizenship and responsibility when it comes to Internet practice. Our school now has a school wide letter about student email and Internet practice so we are all on the same page with that effort. My students are still set to present their blog site to our parents at our parent meeting in November. I am very excited about getting the parents involved and allowing the students to display their learning.

One area that I will definitely focus on more is the digital story telling. But, at this point, all of my Game Plan has been very effective. Since there are no immediate changes, I will follow my Game Plan as written. The students are well on their way to learning great things about technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment